DB's Sports Bar
St. Louis, MO 63104
Mon.-Sat., 10:30 p.m.-3 a.m.
- Cuisine: Bar Food, Sandwiches, and Breakfast
- Meals Served: Dinner and Lunch . Know for a lunch crowd.
- Price Range: $ (Under $9) . Daily specials $9.50-10.50
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Music Style: Acoustic, Alternative, Classic Rock, and Rock
- Dress Code: Anything Goes
Most people go to DB's Sports Bar for the great food, superb lunch specials or that late night grub, or so they say. The real reason people go to DB's is for the waitresses and female bartenders. It's raunchier than Hooters or Show Me's. Come in and look at what everyone else in the place is looking at. Oh, and enjoy the live entertainment and good eats.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Fun And Flirty
- Private and VIP Rooms
- Available for rent on Sunday.
- Live Music
Thu., 10:30 p.m.-3 a.m. Captian Pluto
Fri., 5 p.m.-8 p.m. Jim Trice
Sat., 10:30 p.m.-3 a.m. Rotates Bands
- LAN Multi Player Games. Big Buck Hunter and Golden Tee
- Noise Level
- Late Night and Live Performances
- Private Party and Banquet Facilities
- Average Drink Price
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Free Lot