Funnybone Comedy Club
St. Louis, MO 63146
Sun., 2 p.m.-8 p.m.
Mon., 1 p.m.-8:30 p.m.
Tue.-Thu., 11 a.m.-8:30 p.m.
Fri.-Sat., 11 a.m.-midnight
- Reservations: Required . You must make a reservation or buy a ticket from the box office.
- Alcohol: Beer, Full Bar, and Wine
- Admission Price: Depends on who's performing.
- Dress Code: Anything Goes
- Smoking: Yes
- Audience: 21+
Laughter is the best medicine, and if you’re feeling down… you’ll be back on your feet in no time after a trip to Funnybone. Be careful where you sit… if you’re in the front row, the comedian may start talking to you… or about you. No matter, it’s all in good fun. There are servers handing out cocktails during the show, so don’t worry… you’ll get a good buzz while you’re laughing.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Area Classic, Bar Scene, Bustling, Cozy, Fun And Flirty, High Energy, and Laid Back Casual
- Romance Factor
- Fun and Flirty
- Entertainment, Late Night, Live Performances, Local Artists, Open Microphone, and Student Discount
- Worth Noting
- There is a two drink minimum for each show but that doesnt have to be alcohol, it can be Soda or Water too.
- Payment Methods
- Debit Cards, Discover Card, Mastercard, and Visa
- Cross Streets
- Westport Plaza Drive and Fee Fee.
- Free Lot and Paid Lot