Twister's Iron Bar Saloon
Neighborhood: Jefferson County
1045 Main St.
Imperial, Mo 63052
Imperial, Mo 63052
Sun.-Tue., 11 a.m.-midnight
Wed.-Sat., 11 a.m.-1:30 a.m.
Mon.-Fri., 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Salads, Sandwiches, and Breakfast
- Meals Served: Dinner and Lunch
- Price Range: $ (Under $9)
- Reservations: Not Accepted
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Admission Price: Cover depends on the band Fri. and Sat., beginning at 9 p.m.
Tony Twist of St. Louis Blues hockey fame is a common presence at his bar and grill in Imperial. The chrome industrial décor sets a great atmosphere. The unusually large menu includes appetizers, burgers, pizza, salads, sandwiches and entrees. This is an ideal place for lunch or for a rousing night out. There are live bands on Friday and Saturday nights with a lively crowd and a crowded dance floor. This is also a good place to watch a game on Twister's eight-foot television.
- Music Style
- '80s Music, Blues, Classic Rock, Country, Dance, Pop, Rock, and Top 40
- Dress Code
- Jeans and T-shirt
- Bar Style
- Dance, Karaoke, Neighborhood, Pub, and Sports
- Recreation and Sports Activities
- Dancing, Darts, and Video Games
- Recreation Facilities
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bar Scene, Bustling, Edgy, and Singles
- Private and VIP Rooms
- There is a banquet room reservation form online as well as the banquet menu.
- Live Music
- Darts, Pool Tables, and Video Games
- Up To Par
- Noise Level
- Romance Factor
- Fun and Flirty
- Dancing, Entertainment, Happy Hour, Karaoke, Ladies Night, Live Performances, Local Bands, On-site Merchandise, Online Menu, Private Ownership, and Signature Dishes
- Dance Floor, Group Dining Facility, Private Party and Banquet Facilities, and Wifi
- Worth Noting
- Twister's shuttle bus is available for Cardinal, Blues and Rams games plus private parties. It holds up to 20 people.
- Loaded Cajun fries, all burgers and the NY strip steak sandwich
- Payment Methods
- Debit Cards and Major Credit Cards
- Outdoor Seating
- Yes. Free delivery to Arnold, Imperial and Barnhart.
- Free Lot, Nearby, and Street
- Wheelchair Access