The Loading Dock
Grafton, IL 62037
Sun.-Thu., 11 a.m.-11 p.m.
Fri.-Sat., 11 a.m.-1 a.m.
May-Sept., Open Daily
- Cuisine: Burgers, Salads, and Sandwiches
- Meals Served: Dinner and Lunch
- Price Range: $ (Under $9)
- Reservations: Not Required . Unless you have large parties of 40 or more
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Dress Code: Anything Goes
Whats better than feeling like your on vacation 24 hours a day and you haven't even left the metro? The simple answer is by heading to The Loading Dock in Grafton. Bikers, travelers, and boaters alike make their way to this great location which sits along the Mississippi and Illinois rivers. Not only is the view fantastic but you'll fall in love with the atmosphere and The Loading Docks special salsa. It's one of a kind. Pull up in your car, bike or boat...you'll feel like you've started an early vacation.
- Yes. Open Bar area and deck
- Bar Style
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Area Classic, Bar Scene, Bustling, High Energy, and Laid Back Casual
- Live Music
- Yes. Live Music through out the weekend.
- Noise Level
- Entertainment, Live Performances, People Watching, Scenic View, Signature Dishes, Tourist Spot, Water View, and Waterfront
- Dock, Fireplace, Outdoor Stage, Pets Allowed, and Shade Available
- Worth Noting
- The Loading Dock sits along the water front, so pull up your boat if your hungry or thirsty and join the crowd. Even your pets are allowed.
- Payment Methods
- Debit Cards, Discover Card, Mastercard, and Visa
- Outdoor Seating
- Yes. Huge deck and patio area.
- On Site