O'Aces Sports Bar & Grill
Neighborhood: Jefferson County West side of I-55, on Imperial Main Street
1233 Main Street
Imperial, MO 63052
Imperial, MO 63052
Monday - Thursday
11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Friday - Saturday:
11:00 a.m. to Midnight
11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Bar open Monday - Saturday until 1:30 a.m.
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Barbecue, Beef, Cheesesteaks, Chicken, Chili, Hot Dogs, Pizza, Ribs, Salads, Sandwiches, and Steaks
- Meals Served: Dinner and Lunch
- Price Range: $ (Under $9) . Only a few dinner entrees are more than $9.
- Reservations: Not Required
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Restaurant Style: Bistro and Pizzeria
O’Aces Sports Bar and Grill is as much a bustling sports bar as it is a casual restaurant. This large facility, in a brand new commercial development, is just off I-55 making it the perfect stop for happy hour. A striking wall mural of all the
sports teams sets a festive tone even if there is no game on one of the 35 TVs. The menu includes the bar and grill standards but there are some unique items such as their spedini bites and buffalo wing pizza. Live bands are booked every Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
Showing 2 of 2 reviews
- Music Style
- '80s Music, Alternative, Blues, Country, Dance, Oldies, Pop, Rock, and Top 40
- Dress Code
- Jeans and T-shirt
- Bar Style
- Dance Style
- Disco, Participatory, and Slow Dancing
- Recreation and Sports Activities
- Billiards Pool, Darts, and Video Games
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bustling, Laid Back Casual, Theme, and Up To Par
- Live Music
- Yes. Live bands play on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday nights.
- Darts, Foosball, Pool Tables, and Video Games
- Up To Par
- Noise Level
- Moderate. The noise level here varies greatly. If it's lunch or early dinner on a weekday/night there is only the noise of the other patrons and TVs. Happy hour is moderate and after the band starts on Friday or Saturday it is bustling and loud.
- Romance Factor
- Strictly Platonic. This is more of a place to go with all your friends, not a place to meet people.
- Appetizers Snacks
- Catering, Dancing, Entertainment, Happy Hour, Jukebox, Kids Menu, Ladies Night, Live Performances, Local Bands, Online Menu, Signature Dishes, and Takeout/Carryout
- Arcade, Dance Floor, and Private Party and Banquet Facilities
- Average Drink Price
- All their drinks are reasonably priced.
Drinks specials include:
Monday - $1.50 domestic longnecks (10 p.m. to close)
Tuesday and Thursday - Ladies night, $5 all you can drink
All-you-can-eat specials are:
Monday - NY Strip Steak
Tuesday - Buy 1 pizza, get 1 free
Wednesday through Sunday - fish and BBQ ribs
- Payment Methods
- Cash, Debit Cards, and Major Credit Cards
- Outdoor Seating
- Cross Streets
- Located just off I-55 on the west side of the Imperial exit
- Available, Free Lot, and On Site
- Wheelchair Access