Fortel's Pizza Den
Creve Coeur, MO 63141
Delivery orders stop 30 minutes before closing
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Pizza, Desserts, Salads, and Breakfast . It even has desserts like Turtle Cheesecake and Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- Meals Served: Dinner and Lunch
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15)
- Reservations: Not Required
- Alcohol: Beer and Wine
- Restaurant Style: Pizzeria
It's pizza and appetizer selection is vast and includes unique selections such as fried eggplant, olivenos, and beer battered mushrooms. For dessert try the cheesecicles (cheesecake on a stick). Finish your meal off with a bottle of beer or one of their Italian wines. During Valentine's Day they usually make pizza's in the shape of a heart. It even lets you add things like, "I love you ballons," chocolates, or even a bottle of champagne.
- Dress Code
- Anything Goes
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Family Friendly and Laid Back Casual
- Private and VIP Rooms
- They have a party room and other meeting rooms.
- Live Music
- Yes. On Fridays at 7pm they have Tony Viviano who plays a mix of jazz and oldies
- Video Games. 5 video games that include Pac Man and Galaxy
- Noise Level
- Romance Factor
- Fun and Flirty
- Delivery, Signature Dishes, Takeout/Carryout, Kids Menu, Live Performances, and Online Menu. They have a lot of signature dishes, one is an appetizer called "Olivenos" they are diced black olives mixed in creamy asiago cheese and covered with zesty Italian bread crumbs.
- Average Drink Price
- Worth Noting
- Coupons are available.
- Specialty pizza, and original menu items like cheesecicles, fried eggplant, and chicken fries
- Payment Methods
- American Express, Discover Card, Mastercard, and Visa
- Outdoor Seating
- Yes. Outdoor courtyard.
- Yes. 10 locations in the metro area.
- Cross Streets
- Just down from Olive and New Ballas Road
- On Site. Parking in the rear.