Gingham's Homestyle Restaurant
St. Louis, MO 63125
- Hours: 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Cuisine: American
- Meals Served: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, and Weekend Brunch
- Price Range: $ (Under $9)
- Reservations: Not Accepted . Unless it's a large group.
- Alcohol: Not Permitted
- Restaurant Style: Diner
Gingham’s Homestyle Restaurant open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This place is open all the time for your convenience. It serves breakfast, lunch and dinner with a full menu for each that is available all day, everyday. The customer’s favorite is the pancakes and waffles. Or try the classic Switch-a-roo, half french dip and half spicy chicken melt, though it's not on the menu just order it by name. It even offers catering if you have a special occasion or just throwing a get together. The back room is available for larger families who want to get together for a birthday brunch or a Mother's Day dinner.
- Dress Code
- Anything Goes
- Yes. Except Sundays from 6 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Area Classic, Cozy, Dive, Family Friendly, and Quiet
- Private and VIP Rooms
- Back room available with a reservation.
- Noise Level
- Catering, Custom Orders Available, Kids Menu, Late Night, Online Menu, Open 24 Hours, Senior Citizen Discount, and Takeout/Carryout. Senior citizen discount is 10% every day.
- Payment Methods
- Debit Cards and Major Credit Cards
- On Site