Fairview Heights, IL 62208
Sunday - Thursday:
11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Friday - Saturday:
11:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Cuisine: American, Seafood, and Steaks
- Meals Served: Business Lunch, Dinner, and Lunch
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15)
- Reservations: Not Required . Call ahead for parties of ten or more
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Restaurant Style: Restaurant with a big variety of choices and large portions
At Lotawata Creek you get a lot a food. To say they have big portions is a huge understatement. Even big eaters take home leftovers at Lotawata. They go through 5,000 take out containers a week! Lotawata has been voted best restaurant locally, and specializes in pleasing their customers with fresh cut salads, giant burgers (10 oz.), fresh cut steaks and a unique array of southern specialties like country fried steak, catfish and Creole chicken. Finish your meal off with one of their specialty frozen drinks like the Savannah Banana.
- Dress Code
- Anything Goes
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Laid Back Casual
- Noise Level
- Kids Menu and Signature Dishes. Try the Sanannah Banana
- Prime rib, giant burgers, barbecue
- Payment Methods
- Cash, Debit Cards, and Major Credit Cards
- On Site