St. Louis, MO 63017
Mon.-Thu., 11 a.m.-11 p.m.
Fri.-Sat., 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
Sun., noon-9 p.m.
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Chicken, Irish, Pizza, Salads, Sandwiches, Seafood, and Steaks . Bold enough to try Miller's Irish Ruben pizza?
- Meals Served: Business Lunch, Dessert, Dinner, and Lunch
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15)
- Alcohol: Beer, Full Bar, and Wine
- Restaurant Style: Fine Dining
- Dress Code: Anything Goes
Miller's Crossing is not your typical Irish pub. With an Ameican twist the Irish grub is too good to pass up. Sandwiches, seafood and steak is enjoyable to eat on the outdoor patio. Looking for a summer barbeque, owner Mike Miller will cook you up a feast, so call ahead to get the details. Inside the etchings in the door frames is a rememberance to the women in Miller's life. Meet with friends or bring a date and you are bound to come back for seconds.
Showing 2 of 2 reviews
- Yes. In bar only and patio.
- Bar Style
- Pub and Irish
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bar Scene and Family Friendly
- Private and VIP Rooms
- Two rooms that are slightly separated from the dining room.
- Noise Level
- Private Ownership, Signature Dishes, and Takeout/Carryout
- Worth Noting
- Spectacular decor with glass inset pictures of important women of the family.
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Outdoor Seating
- Yes. Large patio with heat lamps.
- Boths and tables.
- Cross Streets
- Near Olive Blvd. and Woodsmill
- On Site. Extra parking in cover garage behind restaurant.
- Wheelchair Access