St. Louis, MO 63116
Mon.-Fri., 11 a.m.-10 p.m.
Bar open until 1:30 a.m.
Sat., 6 a.m.-1:30 a.m.
Sun., 9 a.m.-10 p.m.
Bar open until Midnight
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Sandwiches, and Breakfast . Huge menu that includes seafood, steaks, pizza, pasta, omlettes and more.
- Meals Served: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, and Sunday Brunch . Breakfast served Saturday and Sunday only.
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15) . Some dinner entres more expensive.
- Reservations: Not Required
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Restaurant Style: Gastropub
A newer restaurant to the St. Louis scene draws you in from the moment you step out of your car. Three Monkeys in the Tower Grove South Neighborhood smokes their signature ribs right outside. Inside, their wood-fired pizzas are hand-tossed and include some unique topping choices like shrimp, andouille, goat cheese and BBQ chicken. And, the staff will tell you they have one of the best bison burgers in town. It's also a place to go if you just want to grab a drink and watch the game. The restaurant/bar area is surrounded by flat screens. And, if you hear about monkey business while you're there, they're talking about their signature martini, made of godiva liqueur, stoli vanli, banana liqueur and crème de cacao.
Showing 3 of 4 reviews
- Dress Code
- Anything Goes
- Bar Style
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bustling and Theme
- Up To Par
- Appetizers Snacks. Pizza and appetizers served until Midnight, even after the kitchen closes.
- Happy Hour, On-site Merchandise, Online Menu, Signature Dishes, Specialty Cocktails, and Takeout/Carryout
- Worth Noting
- Chef Romeo - 2005 Southern Comfort Taste of St. Louis Winner
- Ribs, Fried potato salad, Wood-fired pizza
- Payment Methods
- American Express, Cash, Debit Cards, Diners Club, Discover Card, Major Credit Cards, and Traveler's Checks Accepted
- Cross Streets
- Morganford and Juniata
- Nearby and Street. Parking available at car wash.