Black Bear Bakery
St. Louis, MO 63118
Sun.- Tues., Closed
Wed.- Sat., 8 a.m.- 5 p.m.
- Cuisine: Baked Goods, Pancakes, Organic, and Vegetarian
- Meals Served: Breakfast, Weekday Brunch, and Weekend Brunch
- Price Range: $ (Under $9)
- Reservations: Not Accepted
- Alcohol: Not Permitted
- Restaurant Style: Bakery and Cafe
Black Bear Bakery, is a neighborhood favorite, baking those hard to find breads that everyone loves so much. It bakes a variety of organic whole grain breads along with the famous Lickhalter rye breads. It also carries a large variety of cookies, muffins, scones and other all time favorite pastries. When making it's pastries it uses only the best and often organic ingredients. If you are not free to break away during the weekday, Black Bear Bakery is also at the Soulard Market.
- Dress Code
- Anything Goes
- Outdoors Only
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Area Classic, Cozy, and Quiet
- Noise Level
- Quiet. Moderate on the weekends.
- Takeout/Carryout, Happy Hour, and Online Menu
- Worth Noting
- Black Bear Bakery sells its baked goods at different festivals throughout the city and counties of St. Louis.
- Payment Methods
- Cash and Checks Accepted. No credit cards.
- Street and Metered