Imperial, MO 63052
Monday - Friday:
6:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Cuisine: Baked Goods, Californian, Desserts, Doughnuts, Salads, Sandwiches, Soups, Subs, and Vegetarian
- Meals Served: Breakfast, Business Lunch, Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, and Sunday Brunch
- Price Range: $ (Under $9) . The regular menu items are under $9 but the delivered box lunches and salads are $9.50 and $10.
- Reservations: Not Required
- Alcohol: Not Permitted
- Restaurant Style: Cafe and Coffeehouse
Café Breve' is a St. Louis Bread Company-like establishment known for their signature coffees and coffee drinks. The quality Breve coffee is made locally in
- Dress Code
- Anything Goes
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Cozy, Laid Back Casual, Quiet, and Trendy
- Private and VIP Rooms
- Private gatherings are held after hours. Call for reservations.
- Eat Off The Floor
- Noise Level
- Romance Factor
- Strictly Platonic
- Panini sandwiches, wraps, deli sandwiches, soups, salads, breakfast sandwiches and patries, ice cream and smoothies, coffee drinks, tea, and Breve coffee by the bag.
- Internet Access
- The cafe's close proximity to the interstate makes it a handy place to stop, get a coffee, plug in your laptop and re-group during the work day.
- Catering, Delivery, Online Menu, Private Ownership, and Takeout/Carryout
- Cafe and Internet Access
- Average Drink Price
- Coffee, coffee drinks and Panini sandwiches
- Payment Methods
- Cash, Debit Cards, and Major Credit Cards
- Outdoor Seating
- Yes. Nice box lunches and coffee/tea service can be deilivered.
- Pretty good size place with ample seating.
- Cross Streets
- The cafe is located on the west side of I-55 in the new Imperial Grove strip mall.
- Available, Free Lot, and On Site
- Wheelchair Access