St. Louis, MO 63103
Mon.-Fri., 11 a.m.-7 or 8 p.m. (that's when they usually sell out of food)
Sat.- Sun., 11 a.m. - around 4 p.m. (they sell out fast on weekends)
If you're planning on visiting late in the day, it's a good idea to call ahead.
- Cuisine: Barbecue, Ribs, and Beef
- Meals Served: Dinner and Lunch
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15) . A full slab of ribs will run you about $19
- Reservations: Not Required . But it's a good idea to call ahead if you have a big group, or if you're coming late in the day.
- Dress Code: Anything Goes
- Smoking: No
Fairly new to Midtown, Pappy’s is one of the few barbeque joints downtown. Pappy’s has everything you’d expect to find in a true barbeque restaurant. You’ll find a selection of three distinct sauces on your table, along with a roll of paper towels (you’ll need em’) and a red and white checkerboard tablecloth. As for the food, it’s top notch… especially the ribs. If you’re heading over late in the day, you’ll want to call first. Pappy’s closes when it runs out of meat… so the hours aren’t set in stone.
Showing 3 of 7 reviews
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Laid Back Casual
- Up To Par
- Noise Level
- Catering and Signature Dishes
- Payment Methods
- Discover Card, Mastercard, and Visa
- Cross Streets
- Olive and Cardinal. Entrance is off of Cardinal.
- On Site and Street
- Wheelchair Access