Ellie's Cafe and Loft at Straub's
Ellisville, MO 63017
Mon.-Sat., 6 a.m.-10 p.m.
Sun., 7 a.m.-10 p.m.
Mon.-Sun., 5 p.m.-7 p.m.
- Cuisine: American Contemporary, Sandwiches, and Sushi
- Meals Served: Breakfast, Dinner, and Lunch . Limited breakfast items
- Price Range: $ (Under $9)
- Reservations: Not Required
- Alcohol: Beer and Wine . Margaritas and Liqueurs
- Restaurant Style: Bistro and Cafe
The new Straub's in Ellisville is the biggest grocery store extravanaganza in the history of the civilized world. But to call it merely a grocery store would be like saying that Brando was merely an actor or Picasso was just a painter or Babe Ruth was merely a baseball player. The store is 40,000 square feet with another 5,000 square feet upstairs. There are private party rooms, culinary centers, the 1901 wine room where you can view the 11 hundred bottle selection... and one heck of a restaurant in Ellie's Cafe and Loft.
- Dress Code
- Casual Chic
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Fun And Flirty and Laid Back Casual
- Live Music
- Eat Off The Floor
- Happy Hour, Live Performances, Local Artists, and Local Bands
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- On Site