St. Louis, MO 63118
Lunch, Mon.-Fri., 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
Dinner, Mon.-Thu., 5 p.m.-10 p.m.
Fri.-Sat., 5 p.m-11 p.m.
- Cuisine: American Contemporary and American Regional
- Meals Served: Dinner and Lunch
- Price Range: $$$ ($16-$25)
- Reservations: Recommended
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Dress Code: Casual Chic
Just a block from Anheuser Busch Brewery, Frazer’s offers everything from vegetable lasagna to crawfish. The atmosphere is fun and casual, and the menu is anything but typical. Try the Moroccan tilapia or a barbecued chicken sandwich. Check out the chalkboard on the patio for today’s specialties. A great beer selection and tasty desserts make this a mainstay in South St. Louis.
Specials for Frazer's Restaurant and Lounge
Date: Mon May 27, 2013 3:00 PM CDT - Mon May 27, 2013 7:00 PM CDT
Date: Tue May 28, 2013 3:00 PM CDT - Tue May 28, 2013 7:00 PM CDT
Date: Wed May 29, 2013 3:00 PM CDT - Wed May 29, 2013 7:00 PM CDT
Date: Thu May 30, 2013 3:00 PM CDT - Thu May 30, 2013 7:00 PM CDT
Date: Fri May 31, 2013 3:00 PM CDT - Fri May 31, 2013 7:00 PM CDT
- All Ages
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Fun And Flirty and Laid Back Casual
- Noise Level
- Romance Factor
- Fun and Flirty
- Late Night and Takeout/Carryout. Lunch specials.
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Outdoor Seating
- Cross Streets
- Pestalozzi and S. 13th St.
- Nearby and Street
- Wheelchair Access