St. Louis, MO 63108
Lunch Tue.-Fri., 11:30 a.m.-2 p.m.
Dinner Tue.-Thu., 5 p.m.-10 p.m.
Dinner Fri.-Sat., 5 p.m.-11 p.m.
Brunch Sun., 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
Backstreet BBQ Sun., 5 p.m.-9 p.m.
- Cuisine: American Contemporary, Beef, Chicken, European, Seafood, and Steaks
- Meals Served: Dinner and Lunch
- Price Range: $$$ ($16-$25) . Some items more expensive.
- Reservations: Accepted
- Alcohol: Full Bar and Wine
- Restaurant Style: Bistro and Fine Dining
Scape, which opened in October 2007, is conveniently located in the Central West End’s historic yet hip Maryland Plaza. The atmosphere is sophisticated and the menu is creative yet approachable. Whether enjoying a casual lunch with colleagues, an after-work cocktail at the bar or an intimate dinner for two, Scape is a welcome addition to the St. Louis dining scene.
From Scape's Web site.
Showing 2 of 2 reviews
- Dress Code
- Business Casual
- Outdoors Only
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Romantic and Upscale
- Private and VIP Rooms
- Happy Hour, Online Menu, Signature Dishes, Specialty Cocktails, and Takeout/Carryout
- Payment Methods
- Diners Club, Discover Card, and Major Credit Cards
- Metered and Nearby