St. Louis, MO 63102
Breakfast Mon.-Sun., 6:30 a.m-10:30 a.m.
Lunch Mon.-Sun., 11 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
Dinner Mon.-Sun., 6 p.m.-10:00 p.m.
- Cuisine: Desserts and Italian
- Meals Served: Breakfast, Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, and Sunday Brunch
- Price Range: $$$$$ ($31 & up)
- Reservations: Recommended
- Alcohol: Full Bar and Wine
- Restaurant Style: Fine Dining
Located on the eighth floor in the Four Seasons Hotel at Lumiere Place Casino Hotels, Cielo, meaning sky in Italian, features a gorgeous view of the Arch and city skyline and simple, inspired Italian cuisine. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as Sunday brunch, menu items range from gnocchi to antipasto platters to slow-cooked organic salmon, seared scallops, filet mignon and Amish chicken. Desserts are sinfully delicious and made in-house.
- Dress Code
- Casual Chic
- Bar Style
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Trendy and Upscale
- Eat Off The Floor
- Noise Level
- City Skyline and Water View
- Payment Methods
- Debit Cards and Major Credit Cards
- Outdoor Seating
- Available and Valet
- Wheelchair Access