The Map Room
St. Louis, MO 63118
Tue.-Thu., 5 p.m. -10 p.m.
Fri.-Sat., 5 p.m.-11 p.m.
- Cuisine: Desserts . Picnic basket with meat and cheese, olives and nuts
- Meals Served: Dessert and Tea
- Price Range: $ (Under $9)
- Alcohol: Wine . Spiked Coffee
- Restaurant Style: Coffeehouse
- Dress Code: Anything Goes
The Map Room is a sophisticated coffee house in the Benton Park neighborhood. Opened in February 2009, The Map Room sells tea, coffee (only French pressed), wine, and pastries. As it begins to develop a wine menu The Map Room will begin having wine tasting events. Try The Map Rooms picnic lunch if the winery's are too far away picnic with your sweetheart out in the garden/patio with a picnic lunch that contains wine, cheese, olives, meats and nuts. The patio which will feature live music on Friday and movies on Saturdays is actuall larger than the inside of the coffeehouse.
Showing 3 of 3 reviews
- All Ages
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Live Music
- Yes. Every Friday at 7 p.m.
- Internet Access
- Free Wifi
Music on Friday evenings
Movies at dusk on Saturday evenings
- Payment Methods
- Discover Card, Mastercard, and Visa
- Outdoor Seating
- Yes. patio/garden with 12 tables