Bambino's Restaurant and Bar
Neighborhood: Jefferson County West Outer Road of I-55 between Richardson Road and Imperial Main Street
3601 Commerce Drive
Arnold, MO 63010
Arnold, MO 63010
Monday - Thursday:
11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Friday & Saturday:
11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Cuisine: Italian
- Meals Served: Business Lunch, Dinner, and Lunch
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15)
- Reservations: Accepted
- Alcohol: Full Bar and Wine
- Restaurant Style: Bistro and Fine Dining
Bambino’s Restaurant and Bar is a little taste of The Hill nestled into a hillside in Arnold overlooking I-55. This quaint and cozy establishment offers authentic Italian pasta dishes and entrees with interesting daily specials. The restaurant’s friendly and excellent service is well-known. The interior is dark and can make for an intimate dinner for two. During the spring and summer, take your guests to the outdoor deck for Bambino’s signature salad loaded with ingredients, their famous Tutto mare pasta and a nice bottle of wine.
Showing 3 of 3 reviews
- Music Style
- Musicians (solo) and small bands play outisde on the deck during the summer beginning at Friday happy hour. Mostly performers are James Taylor and Jimmy Buffet types.
- Dress Code
- Anything Goes. This is a very casual place.
- Yes. The smoking section is completely separate from the non-smoking area and not at the front door.
- Bar Style
- Neighborhood and Pub
- All Ages
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Cozy, Family Friendly, Laid Back Casual, Moderate, and Romantic
- Live Music
- Yes. Only outside during the summer months.
- Up To Par
- Noise Level
- Romance Factor
- Loveshack. The inside non-smoking dining room is intimate. Outside is more bustling with loud talkers.
- Appetizers Snacks
- Catering, Happy Hour, Private Ownership, Signature Dishes, and Takeout/Carryout
- Outdoor Stage and Shade Available
- Average Drink Price
- All drinks are reasonably priced
- Payment Methods
- Cash, Debit Cards, and Major Credit Cards
- Outdoor Seating
- Cross Streets
- The restaurant is on the West Outer Road between Richardson Road and Imperial Main Street.
- Available, Free Lot, and On Site. They do not have a big lot so on crowded evenings patrons must park in neighboring lots and there is quite an incline to get into Bambino's door.
- Wheelchair Access
- Yes. They say they are handicap accessible but the building does not appear to be. There may be another service entrance with wheelchair access.