St. Louis, MO 63139
Mon.- Thu., 11 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Fri. and Sat., 11 a.m.-11 p.m.
- Cuisine: Italian and Pizza
- Meals Served: Dinner and Lunch
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15) . Dinner entree prices vary slightly
Reservations recommended on weekdays
Preferred seating for large groups only on weekends
- Alcohol: Full Bar and Wine
- Restaurant Style: Fine Dining
Reminiscent of the old, romantic Italian era, Favazza’s is an elegant restaurant on the Hill that caters to those seeking a sumptuous meal or a sophisticated spot for a special occasion. The warm dining room is a fitting backdrop to enjoy dishes like homemade lasagna, seafood, steak and other traditional Italian specialties. But Favazza’s big business comes from its catering services, which includes more than six different menus to choose from, as well as party tray options and wedding packages.
Showing 3 of 4 reviews
- Dress Code
- Business Casual
- All Ages
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Family Friendly and Upscale
- Private and VIP Rooms
- Banquet rooms available.
- Eat Off The Floor
- Noise Level
- Romance Factor
- Catering, Online Menu, Signature Dishes, and Takeout/Carryout.
Outdoor dining and patio with fireplace
Vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free friendly
- Fireplace and Group Dining Facility
- Payment Methods
- Cash, Debit Cards, and Major Credit Cards
- Cross Streets
- Southwest at Marconi
- Free Lot and Street
- Wheelchair Access