Nobu's Japanese Restaurant
University City, MO 63132
- Hours: Closed Mondays. Lunch: Tue - Fri 11:30 AM - 2:00 PM. Dinner: Tue - Thu 5:00 - 9:30 PM, Fri - Sat 5:00 - 10:00 PM, Sunday 5:00 - 9:00 PM
- Cuisine: Japanese, Sushi, Vegetarian, and Asian
- Meals Served: Dinner and Lunch
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15)
- Alcohol: Beer and Wine . Warm or chilled sake.
- Restaurant Style: Fine Dining
- Dress Code: Business Casual
Nobu's Japanese Restaurant is consistently ranked as one of the best Japanese/Sushi restaurants in St. Louis. It serves top-shelf sushi, including tuna, salmon, shrimp, eel, fluke and abalone. If you are not a fan of sashimi style sushi, there are a variety of sushi rolls to choose from including the popular California roll. In addition, the menu includes several cooked chicken and fish dishes. If you like vegetarian dishes, try the fried tofu entree. Nobu's freshness and presentation skills will impress.
- Adults / 18+
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Cleanliness and Cozy
- Payment Methods
- Debit Cards and Major Credit Cards
- Cross Streets
- Olive Blvd, between Woodson and 170.
- Nearby and On Site
- Wheelchair Access