Shogun Japanese Steak, Seafood & Sushi
St. Louis, MO 63128
Lunch Mon.-Sat., 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
Dinner Mon.-Thu., 4 p.m.-9:30 p.m.
Dinner Fri.-Sat., 4 p.m.-10:30 p.m.
Sun., 1 p.m.-9:30 p.m.
- Cuisine: Japanese, Seafood, Steaks, Sushi, and Asian
- Meals Served: Dinner and Lunch
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15)
- Reservations: Not Required
- Alcohol: Beer
- Dress Code: Anything Goes
At this Japanese eatery, watching the chefs chop, dice and sauté your food in front of you is half the fun. Shogun Japanese Steak, Seafood & Sushi in South County features tableside hibachi cooking and serves traditional Japanese dishes like fried rice, teriyaki chicken, tempura, salmon and shrimp... along with nigiri sushi, sashimi, and sauteed garden vegetables. There’s also an impressive menu of domestic and Japanese beer.
Showing 2 of 2 reviews
- All Ages
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Family Friendly and Laid Back Casual
- Private and VIP Rooms
- Banquet rooms available.
- Eat Off The Floor
- Noise Level
- Romance Factor
- Fun and Flirty
- Kids Menu and Open Kitchen/Watch the Chef
- Payment Methods
- Debit Cards and Major Credit Cards
- On Site
- Wheelchair Access