Mike Shannon's Steaks and Seafood
St. Louis, MO 63101
Mon.-Fri., 11 a.m.-11 p.m.
Sat., 5 p.m.-11 p.m.
Sun., 5 p.m.-10 p.m.
Bar open till 3 a.m.
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steaks, and American
- Meals Served: Dinner and Lunch
- Price Range: $$$$$ ($31 & up)
- Reservations: Recommended
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Restaurant Style: Fine Dining
Showing 3 of 3 reviews
"Marginal dining experience. Overpriced. Better steak & seafood at Kreis' or Dierdorfs"
By joyjoytotheworld, December 12, 2010
We spent over $1100.00 last night for 8 people at Mike Shannons. The food was average. My steak was so charred on the outside it tasted burnt. The...Report This Review
- Dress Code
- Casual Chic
- Bar Style
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bar Scene, Bustling, Celeb Spotting, Fun And Flirty, High Energy, Upscale, and Singles
- Eat Off The Floor
- Noise Level
- Bustling. Bar area and patio is bustling before and after Cards games, but the steakhouse is generally more subdued.
- Romance Factor
- Fun and Flirty
- Entertainment, Late Night, Online Menu, Ownership, People Watching, and Scenic View
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Outdoor Seating
- Cross Streets
- Market, between 7th and Broadway.
- Metered, Paid Lot, and Street