Tanglefoot Steak House
Neighborhood: Jefferson County
1198 West Gannon Dr.
Festus, MO 63028
Festus, MO 63028
Tues.-Thu., 11 a.m.-10 p.m.
Fri. & Sat., 11 a.m.-11 p.m.
Sun., noon to 9 p.m.
- Cuisine: American Southern, Barbecue, Burgers, Cajun/Creole, Ribs, and Steaks
- Meals Served: Business Lunch, Dinner, and Lunch
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15) . Some entrees are in the $16 - $25 range.
- Reservations: Accepted
- Alcohol: Full Bar . It features local beers and wines.
- Restaurant Style: Fine Dining . Very casual fine dining
Festus’ Tanglefoot Steakhouse opened in 2007 in the old Dohack’s building next to the Holiday Inn. It offers the Twin Cities aworthy place for a business lunch or a special dinner out with quality food at a reasonable price. Its interesting menu presents many dishes with a Cajun flair. Tanglefoot's signature appetizers include fried pickles and the lobster
. Its specialty entrées are the “Almost Famous” barbeque pork steak and ribs dinner and of course, the steaks in your favorite cut. The roomy bar is a great place for happy hour or to wait on your table.
- Dress Code
- Business Casual
- Bar Style
- Lounge, Pub, and Sports
- All Ages
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bustling, Cleanliness, Family Friendly, and Laid Back Casual
- Private and VIP Rooms
- There are three banquet rooms available. The back room seats 40 and is suitable for a rehearsal dinner or family reunion. Another area also seats 40 and is close to the bar making it perfect for a small class reunion or the like. The third is the beer garden that can be reserved for private parties.
- Video Games
- Up To Par
- Romance Factor
- Fun and Flirty
- Appetizers Snacks
- Catering, Happy Hour, Online Menu, Private Ownership, Signature Dishes, and Takeout/Carryout
- Private Party and Banquet Facilities
- Worth Noting
- The steak house was named after the original name given to the town of Festus. As Crystal City was a dry factory town, all the drinking establishments cropped up on the outskirts and this area became known as Tanglefoot. Later, Tanglefoot was given the more respectable town name of Festus.
- Payment Methods
- Debit Cards and Major Credit Cards
- Outdoor Seating
- Yes. In the beer garden opening summer 08 with two gas fireplaces and four televisions.
- Available, Free Lot, and On Site
- Wheelchair Access