The Blue Owl Restaurant & Bakery
Kimmswick, MO 63053
Tue.-Fri., 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
Sat.-Sun., 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Cuisine: American Southern, Baked Goods, Desserts, Salads, Sandwiches, and Soups
- Meals Served: Breakfast, Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, and Sunday Brunch
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15)
- Reservations: Not Required
- Restaurant Style: Bakery and Cafe
- Dress Code: Anything Goes
The Blue Owl Restaurant & Bakery serves up home-cooked meals with a gourmet flair along with a bunch of cakes, pies and pastries. Kimmswick shoppers and church-goers line up at the bright blue Victorian building on warm Saturdays and Sundays for a seat in one of the many dining rooms or on the veranda. This is not just a ladies' tearoom though; there are manly entrees such as the chicken fried steak and country gravy.
- All Ages
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Area Classic, Cozy, Family Friendly, and Tourist Spot
- Private and VIP Rooms
- Private area available.
- Live Music
- Up To Par
- Noise Level
- Romance Factor
- Strictly Platonic
- Early Bird Specials, Historic Landmark, Kids Menu, Online Menu, and Signature Dishes
- Fireplace, On-site Store, and Private Party and Banquet Facilities
- Worth Noting
- The Blue Owl was featured on The Food Network's "Road Tested" in 2007.
- Baked chicken salad pie, chicken & dumplings and caramel apple pecan pie.
- Payment Methods
- Debit Cards and Major Credit Cards
- Outdoor Seating
- On Site
- Wheelchair Access