Mosaic Modern Fusion Restaurant and Lounge
St. Louis, MO 63101
Lunch Mon.-Fri., 11 a.m.- 5 p.m.
Dinner Mon.-Sun., 5 p.m.-11 p.m.
Brunch Sat.-Sun., 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
Mon.-Wed., 11 a.m.-1 a.m.
Thu.-Sat., 11 a.m.-3 a.m.
Sun. 11 a.m.-midnight
- Cuisine: Tapas and International Fusion
- Meals Served: Dinner and Lunch
- Price Range: $$$$ ($26-$30)
- Reservations: Recommended
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Restaurant Style: Fine Dining
Mosaic is an experience. It’s Washington Avenue’s premiere fine dining establishment. It’s a tapas restaurant, so you’ll get a chance to sample several dishes. From a simple cheese plate (that’s not so simple) to Cardamom & Espresso Smoked Ribs to Citrus Crab Cake and everything in between, Mosaic will keep you coming back. And if you’re looking for a drink, try Mosaic’s specialty cocktails—or a pitcher of Sangria.
Showing 2 of 2 reviews
- Dress Code
- Casual Chic
- Yes. Bar only.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Romantic, Trendy, and Upscale
- Private and VIP Rooms
- Private rooms available.
- Noise Level
- Catering, Happy Hour, Signature Dishes, and Specialty Cocktails
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Cross Streets
- 10th and Washington.
- Metered, Street Parking Difficult, and Valet
- Wheelchair Access